[ossig] Re: [myoss] MyOSS Meetup November 2005 - POSTPONE

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 19:08 +0800, Aizat Faiz wrote:
> Due to unforseen circumstances, the MyOSS Meetup for November 2005 has
> been postponed.  The venue currently being occupied, and a tentative
> date is being schedule for the November meetup.  Stay tuned in at
> http://myoss.iosn.net or http://aizatto.com/blog .  I am regretfully sorry.

Never been for one or anything, but I suggest making it/resuming the
first Friday of the month thing, for December

Just let November pass ;-)
(already the 19th as I write this)

Its okay for events to take a break. With LUV, we do it in January (we
have a BBQ instead). Or in November, when the races happen, we do it a
day after

Best regards
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/