[ossig] Re: Embedded boards

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. The used soekris has been sold. I'd really
like to sell off the remaining items before going to India. I still
have one new Soekris, one used epia, the scope and one LCD. If you
come and pick up the units from Phileo Damansara anytime between
10am-9pm before this week Saturday, then you can have it for:

> Soekris net4801-50 and case: 266 Mhz CPU, 128 Mbyte SDRAM, 3 Ethernet,
> 2 serial, USB connector, CF socket, 44 pins IDE connector, 1 Mini-PCI
> socket, 3.3V PCI connector (RM1000)
> 2.5" hard drive mounting kit for the net4801 (RM40)
> 12V 1.5A power supply IEC320-C8 inlet 90V-265V switch mode (RM60)

RM950 for above.

> VIA Mini-ITX Epia800 (C3 800MHz) with TV out
> Morex Cubid embedded chassis M3688,  2.5" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 10.25"
> (D), black with blue glass front
> Builtin DC-DC power supply PCB
> Slim (laptop type) LG DVD/CDRW combo drive
> 40GB Seagate Laptop ST94011A HDD
> 512MB PC133 SDRAM
> RM1500
- RF remote keyboard/mouse and 4 AA rechargeable batteries

added the remote. dropped the price to RM1200 but minus the laptop HDD.

> Tektronix 2215 Oscilloscope, 60 MHz, 2 Channel, Serial support, All
> probes 10x, manuals and connector kit intact. RM800

Still RM800.

> 128x64 graphical LCD with contrast adjust, PC LPT1 parallel connector
> for data interface, USB connector for power - RM100

RM90 and I'll throw in 1 discrete 25 pin female DSUB connector and
attached ribbon cable. That'll let you interface with GPIO connectors
for most embedded boards including Soekris.