Re: [ossig] single sign-on, SSH, VSFTP trouble

OK,

I'm remembered this problem something to do with the PAM.d

Mine is using Suse Linux 9.1 that used pam_unix2.so for login
This is inside /etc/security/pam_unix2.conf

auth:   call_modules=winbind use_ldap
account:        call_modules=winbind use_ldap
password:       call_modules=winbind use_ldap
session:        none
call_modules=winbind,ldap

I hope you get the idea.