[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ossig] BSA says Malaysian Govt is a loser for picking OSS.
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ossig] BSA says Malaysian Govt is a loser for picking OSS.
- From: jason chong <jcvw75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:09:25 +0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=EoOYTz4QZeCztInV9oPZJu4Gu65ziLTork2Kpxt/WQJAOuTUKFcUbv33zWTV7s+DOWSJ21ZaL5xTLi8sIeNoueKcqx3EiPJfkj3aFvvga1JcR6rv+7wQGeFL+N8XQrU5Xcj+5jcxn8RU58/2942rMzu/pr450GhBm+yC5p3jEYo=
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Picking winners is for losers," president and chief executive Robert Holleyman said."
Try to count how many 'Intellectual property' words being uttered.
He's probably hinting a special court thay may involve software patent trialing.