[ossig] MyOSS Meetup December 2005

With regrest to postponing the Meetup, but to the end off the MyOSS Meetups for the year, I will be introducing the Lighting Round.  Come armed with your FOSS knowledge and prepare to give out quick 5 minute adhoc presentations to the audience, and also listen to the audience's adhoc presentation.  An exceelent way to immerse yourself in all things Free and Open Source.

When:
Friday, December 2nd, 7:00 PM

Where:
Byte Craft Sdn. Bhd.
Mezzanine Floor
Bangunan Zikay
53, Jalan Raja Alang*
*50300 Kampung Baru
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Need a map?  See http://aizatto.com/myoss/bytecraft.jpg

What:
September Meetup Agenda
7:00pm - 7:30pm Meet Each Other
7:30pm - 7:45pm Welcome by Organizer
7:45pm - 9:00pm Lighting Round!

Cost:
FREE

Contact:
aizat.faiz@gmail.com
017-690-8783

Interested in helping out the Free and Open Source Community in Malaysia?
Check out http://www.iosn.net/country/malaysia/organizations/myoss/howto/

If you would like to do a presentation, please contact me at the above
email address.

Learn more about MyOSS at http://myoss.iosn.net m