Re: [ossig] MyOSS Meetup December 2005

Aizat,

I have a video/audio recording of the parallel event organised by
UNDP-APDIP at WSIS Tunis entitled "Software for development: Are Free /
open source software the answer" Its a one and a half hour recording and
panel members include Richard Stallman, Bruce Perens, Robert Kramer
(CompTIA), Shane Wall (VP Intel), Louis-Dominique Ouedraogo (UN JIU) and
Mark Shuttleworth (Ubuntu Foundation). I think the UN JIU's views on
FOSS is worth listening to as he referred to 2 UN reports that will be
submitted to the General Assembly for adoption in relation to attaining
the Goals of the UN Millennium Declaration. So are Mark's views on the
Free Software Roadmaps. If you think there's interest to see/hear the
session, I can bring along the recording.

Rgds,
molly