Re: [ossig] MyOSS Meetup December 2005

I've no idea what format it's made on since I'm not the maker. All I
know its more than 500MB and fit nicely on a CD. Anyway, since APDIP is
the organiser of the session, I'm sending it to Sunil and they can
decide what they want to do with it. I don't intend to make it available
online myself as I don't understand its implications in terms of format
type, having to give credits..... etc. I thought I would let the OSS
community listen to it, perhaps discuss how they could play a role in
"Sharing the Future" but the organiser of the myoss session didn't
respond. I believe there's problem with the myoss server?

Molly