[ossig] MyOSS Basketball

Seems there is a lot of interest to have MyOSS Basketball regular event.

I'm hoping to make it every second weekend after the Meetup.

Previously Saturday evenings was the time most wanted it held. Can I
have a quick show of hands on which day/time/location people want it?
And also possible venues.

eg. Saturday morning, YMCA, Sunday evening etc.

Currently: Saturday evening, YMCA (central, LRT accessible).

Unless there is an overwhelming objection, I'm going to organise it for
this above again this weekend.

Personally, I like early Sunday morning/YMCA.

Cheers

This is a digitally signed message part