Re: [ossig] [FOSS-PDI] Analysis: Limitations of OpenOffice.Org, byAndrew Brown, The Guardian

On 12/18/05 15:06 BIGrat said the following:
> as far as i am concern, Oo meets 90% of my needs.
> i hv not experienced any show-stopper bugs.

i have. a bunch of documents created in oo.o 1.1.x in the native format
refuses to display correctly and intermittently causes objects to disappear
when opened in oo.o 2.0, and this too on build m137. testing with build m3
on ditesh's notebook didnt show a recurrance of the problem. note that m3
predates m137.