Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] [FOSS-PDI] Analysis: Limitations of OpenOffice.Org,by Andrew Brown, The Guardian

On 12/21/05 16:10 Colin Charles said the following:
> Well, when I said that, we were talking about office users. None of the
> developers, afaik, work as secretaries or PA's, so don't get to use the

but developers write these little niggly things called functional
requirements and architecture documents don't they ?

> <unrelated anecdote>

you're right, it's unrelated.

> So, no chance of a bug filed, yet?

nope, since with respect to oo.o i'm like 90% of the user base. i just
expect it to work, or i'll find a replacement.

> This thread is a mix of several meets at Yatra, and possibly Castle (add

not really. the thread started with my post of andrew brown's article in
the guardian and his analysis/opinions on oo.o.

> than complain, doesn't show much aptitude either

but users do that now, dont they ? and if the response is as predictable as
this, then perhaps andrew brown's assertions were right after all.