[ossig] JavaScript engine?

Hi all,
 Just wonder, anyone of you knows about Javascript engine.
Currently i working on the web test project able to simulate as browser
to test on web application.
As we all know most of web pages using Javascript to do validation and
submit. Thus i would like to know any Javascript engine (open source)
available, allow my webtest able to simulate the javascript on web
application to ensure everything going smooth.

Thanks
KH