[ossig] Re: [myoss] Ubuntu Asia Business Tour

People are you still interested?  Perhaps its best to have it on Feb 1st
as its the few days before that is Chinese New Years, and people should
theoretically be back.

contacts with universities? governments?

Hi Aizat,

Happy New Year! I hope this message finds you well.

As you know, we are still on for our Asia Business Tour and I wanted to
get in touch with you again as we get closer to the trip date. I have
been getting mixed messages about our proposed trip date - which is
January 31st at this point - and wanted to get your thoughts.

I was under the impression that it was okay for us to travel to Kuala
Lumpur to set up meetings with government officials, companies, and also
meet with the members of the community (university students interested
in Linux, developers, LUG members, etc.). However, I am now concerned
that this may not be the case. Do you have any advice you can offer on
this issue? Do you know for sure whether it is a national holiday or not?

If it is a national holiday, do you think we could still get a very good
turnout at the meetings since people don't have to go to work/school and
can come to our meeting instead?

I would like to resolve this as quickly as possible given that we are
getting closer to the trip date, and I really appreciate any insight you
can offer.

Thank you so very much,

Hande