Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] Ubuntu Asia Business Tour

They should be advised to come after first week of Feb,
also depend on what is on their agenda, how much time is req to organize.

Aizat, will you be taking the lead to organize something for them?

best wishes.

Aizat Faiz wrote:
People are you still interested?  Perhaps its best to have it on Feb 1st as its the few days before that is Chinese New Years, and people should theoretically be back.

contacts with universities? governments?