Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] Ubuntu Asia Business Tour

It appears that they have booked 1st Feb for a day in Indonesia, and I
have suggested for coming in mid Feb.  Nonetheless to visit Malaysia
they require visas, and they are saying that they require a letter of
invitation from a company based in Malaysia.  If any company wants to
help?  Give me a buzz.

Thank You,
Aizat Faiz