Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] Ubuntu Asia Business Tour

Aizat,

I think MNCC-OSSIG can issue a letter of invitation,
but I need you to help me to get a simple write-up of their trip
to obtain MNCC management approval to issue the letter of
invitation.

Can you help?

best wishes.

Aizat Faiz wrote:

> It appears that they have booked 1st Feb for a day in Indonesia, and I
> have suggested for coming in mid Feb.  Nonetheless to visit Malaysia
> they require visas, and they are saying that they require a letter of
> invitation from a company based in Malaysia.  If any company wants to
> help?  Give me a buzz.
>
> Thank You,
> Aizat Faiz
>

> Ang Chin Han wrote:
>
>> On 1/6/06, BIGrat <tikus.besar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> dear all,
>>> pls note that the 28.jan to the 3rd will be a quite time in KL, and i
>>> believe most of us may agree that the businesses in KL will grind to
>>> a halt
>>> with the overlapping of holidays.  mid feb onwards would be a better
>>> bet.
>>>
>>> 29-31 jan  CNY
>>> 31      jan  Awal Muharam
>>> 01      feb  FT day
>>>

>> Agree. Mid February will be a better choice. Many in the government
>> and business will usually be taking the opportunity to extend their
>> leave as well, so even the week after the holidays will be rather
>> quiet.

best wishes.
/nan phin

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.