Re: [ossig] asterix

Thanks, thats very helpful... I'd heard of sangoma,  but not
aculab..will look into them...

It looks as though we've outgrown analog lines.  Does anyone know the
most common way of connecting lots of lines to telekom's PSTN ?  Are
most people using PRI ISDN to bring in 32 lines or are E1 connections
common?

TedT

--

Ted Targosz
Business Development/Operations Manager

"4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42" -  Push the button or you're "Lost"