Re: [ossig] asterix

Once again, very helpful information... Hope we're not diverging too far
off topic from Open Source, but  how about beyond 30 lines?... do most
people just bring in multiple E1 PRI or is there something beyond that?
Also i heard a "rumor" that it could take a very long time to get a E1
PRI installed from Telekom...?

Back to open source... an asterix system with the appropriate hardware
to route calls coming in on a E1 PRI and linking branch offices with
VOIP would be sweet indeed.

TedT

--

Ted Targosz
Business Development/Operations Manager

"4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42" -  Push the button or you're "Lost"