Re: [ossig] asterix

On 01/18/06 14:55 Ted Targosz said the following:
> off topic from Open Source, but  how about beyond 30 lines?... do most

get more E1 PRIs then. anything beyond that and you're approaching a
carrier class deployment which would be using STM-1s. that's a whole
different ball game altogether.

> Also i heard a "rumor" that it could take a very long time to get a E1
> PRI installed from Telekom...?

i guess like all things telekom it would depend on location and
availability of ports at the local exchange. picking the right location
would be strategic.