[ossig] Dell servers for sale

Dear friends,

Orientations Network Sdn Bhd has the following Dell servers & peripherals up
for immediate sale. Please find a brief text summary below, which includes
the offer price and Dell service tags. For a detailed price list, pls email
me directly.

For questions & clarification, pls feel free to contact me directly on
012.2120693 or email: praveen@orientations.net

Thanks in advance,

Praveen Rajan

Orientations Network Sdn Bhd
G-1-2, Plaza Damas
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Phone: +60.3.62033660
Fax: +60.3.62032660
Mobile: +60.12.2120693

== HARDWARE FOR SALE ==

1) PowerEdge 2850		RM9,900
- 7XM2C1S

2) PowerEdge 1850		RM7,200
- CWP2C1S
- BWP2C1S

3) PowerEdge 750		RM2,800 - RM3,000
- 6YN2C1S
- 7YN2C1S
- 4ZN2C1S
- FDMPF1S
- DDMPF1S

4) PowerConnect 2216 (16 Port Switch, 10/100)	RM250
- GBVZR41
- FBVZR41

5) PowerConnect 2616 (16 Port Switch, Gigabit)	RM400
- 4WMYL41
- 1WMYL41

6) PowerVault 110T DLT VS160 (Tape Drive)		RM4,000
- D4QV631

7) Dell APC Smart-UPS 3000VA/230V (2u rackmount)	RM2,200

== NOTES ==

Listed items were purchased from Dell, most with about 2 years remaining on
full warranty. Hardware is in great condition, and has been kept in an
air-conditioned environment since its purchase. It is presently running in
production mode at our data centre in Cyberjaya.

== TERMS ==
* Price: as the models are still relatively new, pls feel free to compare
the price against Dell's website
* Specs: to examine the hardware specs, just use the service tag number on
http://support.ap.dell.com/
* Payment terms: cash / cheque
* Delivery: we will be able to organise delivery via a trusted 3rd-party for
a fee. Alternatively, listed items can be picked up from our data centre in
Cyberjaya
* Testing: we will not be offering off-site testing; however, you may
examine the listed items in its current production environment
* Warranty: service & warranty claims have to be directed to Dell Malaysia
upon purchase