[ossig] RE: Request for Funding to participate in the 7th Asia Open Source Symposium from FOSSFP: Free and Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan

Tomoko Asai,
Thank you for your reply.

It is good to see that funds are available for only government officials and
Civil Society is neglected. So much for Civil Society and Community based
participation in the 7th Asia Open Source Symposium from Pakistan.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

Regards
-----------------------
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary - FOSS Advocate
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan R Secretariat
FOSS Resource Centre - FOSSRC
5-A, 1st Floor, 32-M, Manzoor Plaza
Civic Centre, Model Town Extension
Lahore-54700, Pakistan
Cell: 92-333-4661290
Tel: 92-42-8496645
E-Mail: bajwa@fossfp.org
Disclaimer:
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e- mail or
FOSSFP: Free and Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan (R) takes no
responsibility for the material, implicit or explicit.