students only.

Date: 6th & 7th March 2006
Time: 08:00 - 18:00
Venue: The Westin, Kuala Lumpur
Capacity: 15 pax (ONLY 5 SEATS LEFT)
Trainers: Roberto Preatoni (Zone-H Founder) & Lauri Korts (Senior Trainer)

The full course contents is available at:

http://training.hitb.org/hoh1/

Registrants to Zone-H Hands On Hacking will also receive a FREE SEAT to
HITBSecConf2006 - Malaysia!

This years conference is slated for September 18th - 21st 2006 at The
Westin Kuala Lumpur. We've invited a fair number of pretty cool speakers
including keynote speakers Bruce Schneier, Mark Curphey and John Viega! Our
Call for Papers will open on the 27th of February 2006 and our conference
website will be online then as well. Stay tuned for the first list of
speakers who will be here for our 6th event!

On behalf of The HITB Team we look forward to seeing some of you next month
for Zone-H ! :D