[ossig] 10 years of "The Complete FreeBSD"

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 10 years of "The Complete FreeBSD"
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:30:27 +1030
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To: FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>

Ten years ago today, on 24 February 1996, I submitted for publication
the final version of the first ever book on FreeBSD, "Installing and
Using FreeBSD".  It was later renamed to "The Complete FreeBSD".

I have always retained full rights to the book, and for today I've
decided to release it for download under the Creative Commons
license.  See more at http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/CFBSD/.

Greg
--
Finger grog@FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.