[ossig] Gentoo 2006.0 Is Released - Highights

Fresh out of the oven.
Gentoo 2006.0 is released for public consumption and Download. Get it
from your nearest BitTorrent Tracker/Mirrors.

Special highlights:
KDE 3.4.3
Gnome 2.12.2
GCC 3.4.4
2.6.15 Kernel
XFCE 4.2.2

Special Mention :
Gentoo Linux (finally) gets an installer program. No longer will there
be the usual install from the Command Line Interface (CLI)

There is also added support for PPC and dual-core G5 machines

Notes:
Gentoo Linux is a community-driven project committed to producing a
high-quality open source distribution; more information regarding this
release, such as detailed release notes will be available on the Gentoo
Release Engineering team's project page. You may obtain Gentoo Linux
2006.0 via our bouncer system, or if you prefer, contribute to the
available bandwith by using our BitTorrent tracker.

For those who are already on a Gentoo-System, there's nothing a "emerge
-av world" won't be able to upgrade. (You will of course, miss out on
the new Installer :-)

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!