Re: [ossig] exim config?

Hi KH,

I do not have exim 4 at the moment but as recalled look at the source
file's spec or variables for time zone to be GMT or Local. Then you need
to recompile as exim's project and default timezone is set at compile
time.

Another way is the exim.conf file set the timezone variable
TZ=MYT (or TZ=+0800)
timestamp=TZ

What exim on which platform? see the exim.org