[ossig] a query for python skilled people

hi gang,

i received a query recently for developers with skills in python.

i am appending excerpts of the email that was sent to me.

---BEGIN MESSAGE-----

"I have been looking for suitable Open Source directions to invest
time and effort essentially for portal development, content management
and workflow related work and I have zoomed into Python with Zope, CMF
and Plone (instead of Java, JBoss/jBPM, Mambo, Drupal, Joomla etc).

I wanted to know if there is a community of developers in Malaysia
involved in those areas as I would be concerned if there is no
proximity help or resource available should I need to meet up. If
there are some good resources, I might just hire them.

<deleted text here>

I wanted to know if you folks have some other info about resource you
have come acorss or the Python skills landscape in general in
Malaysia. I am also looking at resource who can provide training in
Python as well (though some people say it is too easy to learn from
available materials in the Internet).

<more deleted text here>

Thanks"

-----END MESSAGE------

those of you who are interested in taking this further please contact
Ir. Abdul Fattah via email . The address is  fattahyatim@gmail.com.

cheers,

tejinder