[ossig] 3rd LPI examination successfully held on 25th March 2006

Hi,

We had our third community LPI exam on the 25th off March 2006. We had
13 people from the community take the exam. Two more exams with 31
candidates from training institutions will be taking the exam too.

Many thanks to Dr. Nah for proctoring the exam and helping with the
organization of the exam, Ang Chin Han and Azrin from Bytecraft for
generously providing for the exam venue and other members of our
community for their time, effort and help for making this work.

We hope to have a fourth exam soon, possibly in July. If you are
interested in taking any of the available LPIC exams, do send me an
email and I'll keep you informed.

Ditesh