[ossig] MyOSS Meetup April 2006

This month brings us to a new location sponsored by our friends at Data
Alliance.  The host, Mr. Lau Kai Jern would be introducing us the nitty
gritty details about Linux's randomize_va_space().  This is about Linux
stack protection, and is a worthy introduction into security.  Matsumoto
Yukihiro ( or more commonly known as matz ) the creator of the popular
Ruby programming language paid a visit to Malaysia last month at the 7th
AsiaOSS Symposium.  There is much fanfare for Ruby in Malaysia and our
friend Teo Choong Ping ( aka Sey ) will be talking about that.

Note, since we are moving back to KL I have pushed forward the time by
one thirty minutes to allow people more time to get here.

When:
Thursday, Arpil 6th, 7:30 PM

Where:
Data Alliance Sdn. Bhd.
Unit A-10-6, Megan Avenue 1
189 Jalan Tun Razak
50400
Kuala Lumpur

Need a map?  See http://aizatto.com/myoss/dataalliance.jpg

What:
Meetup Agenda
7:30pm - 8:00pm Meet each other
8:00pm - 8:10pm Opening by the Organizer
8:10pm - 8:40pm randomize_va_space() by Lau Kai Jern
8:45pm - 9:15pm Software Development with Ruby by Teo Choong Ping ( aka
Sey )
9:15pm - 9:45pm Open Discussion

Cost:
FREE

Contact:
aizat.faiz@gmail.com
017-690-8783

Interested in helping out the Free and Open Source Community in Malaysia?
Check out http://www.iosn.net/country/malaysia/organizations/myoss/howto/

If you would like to do a presentation, please contact me at the above
email address.

Learn more about MyOSS at http://myoss.iosn.net .

Thank You,
Aizat Faiz

--
aizat faiz: sleep to the power of z. -_-;;^zzz
strange symphonies - http://aizatto.com/

MyOSS: http://my-opensource.org
* Meetup - http://myoss.iosn.net
* Planet - http://myoss.bytebot.net