[ossig] Re: [myoss] Re: a query for python skilled people

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 15:16 +0800, Ir. Tejinder Singh wrote:

> i am resending this.

Nobody really cares or listens to me about Zope/Plone/Python so, I
thought a reply offline was best. :)

It's not like it's used in,

Enterprises,
www.emedia.com.my

Government,
www.brasil.gov.br/
www.e.govt.nz
www.apdip.net

.. and Python itself is only of limited used, at best used by small
amateurish outfits like..

Google - www.google.com
NASA - http://mars.telascience.org/home

and cheap movie special effects companies like,

Industrial Light and Magic - http://www.python.org/about/success/ilm/

It's not scalable either, so sites like this www.oxfamamerica.org could
only handle the load of minor events like the Asian Tsunami.

So don't mind us python guys and continue with our enlightening
discussion on more hip FOSS technologies.

Sorry for the noise.