Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress for success? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Wired magazine recently did a feature on David Hansson, the lead
developer of Ruby on Rails.

They wrote: ".. could be mistaken for a Gap model. The Danish 26-year
old's blog is filled with glam photos of himself, his friends at
parties, and his hot girlfriend."
http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000576.html
pic: http://www.loudthinking.com/lt-files/wired-ror.jpg

That says something about the public perception of physical
appearance, though I still thinking it's not our haircuts that should
change as much as the opinions of the public. Our results and actions
shape their opinions as well so that's something we should watch out
for.