Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress for success? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

On 3/30/06, jason chong <jcvw75@gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel one must know how to play the psychology game as well if one wants to
> get their message across, and being clean shaven and having a decent haircut
> is one. (I am not even asking one to suit up)

50 years ago, you couldn't get your message across to anyone in
industry unless you found a clean shaven white man wearing a suit, who
knew the right people and had a university degree from somewhere
famous to be the conduit for the message.

Luckily for the rest of us who don't want to play "psychology games",
times have changed and continue to change.

Regards,
jk