Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress for success? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

*WARNING* Name dropping about to happen:

I was just speaking to Peter Quinn not 30 minutes ago. He didn't realise that
what he said was taken that seriously by the Slashdot shower. He did say that
the interview was done slightly tongue-in-cheek, and in the greater scheme of
things, he's not bothered.

Very decent guy. I expect there'll be a follow-up article on Slashdot within
the next day or so that would hopefully turn the whole thing on its head. I
won't say anymore until that comes up.

yusseri