Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 14:43 +0800, Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

> I was just speaking to Peter Quinn not 30 minutes ago. He didn't realise that
> what he said was taken that seriously by the Slashdot shower. He did say that
> the interview was done slightly tongue-in-cheek, and in the greater scheme of
> things, he's not bothered.

Enjoying Sydney mate? :)

As the threads here are going wild, it's a cool topic that generates a
lot of hits (and revenue).

The way Peter Quinn approached ODF and Open Standards was really good,
the guy knows how to play the game. It's great that you can talk to him
in person.