FW: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Some FOSS community members are even getting kicks out of the whole issue,
read below this line:

From: owner-ossig@mncc.com.my [mailto:owner-ossig@mncc.com.my] On Behalf Of
Khairil Yusof
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:27 PM
To: ossig@mncc.com.my
Subject: Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 14:43 +0800, Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

> I was just speaking to Peter Quinn not 30 minutes ago. He didn't realise
that what he said was taken that seriously by the Slashdot shower. He did
say that the interview was done slightly tongue-in-cheek, and in the greater
scheme of things, he's not bothered.

Enjoying Sydney mate? :)

As the threads here are going wild, it's a cool topic that generates a
lot of hits (and revenue).

The way Peter Quinn approached ODF and Open Standards was really good,
the guy knows how to play the game. It's great that you can talk to him
in person.