Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess?Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Interesting to know criticism=discredit. Please quote what I had
actually said that had been intepreted as discrediting the "work of the
community". Yes, I have mentioned to "friends" at coffee breaks that I
find the local community had not met the expectations users like myself
and that there is a "disconnection" between the community and other
stakeholders.

At meetings, conferences forums etc. when discussions centre on
weaknesses and problems of moving open source onto the bigger agenda, I
have quoted MAMPU's report that there is the fear that there may not be
able to meet the support and maintenance needs of  would-be adopters of OSS.

I really would like to know what I said is low.
Molly