Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and todress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans andSandals

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 11:39 +0800, Molly Cheah wrote:
> I will reply to Ditesh privately as I don't participate in personal
> flame wars in a discussion forum...

Yeah, by the looks of it, your focus only seems to be to repeatedly bash
the community in public.

I'm awaiting your email, and I'll be happy to clarify any questions you
might have.

Ditesh