Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess?Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Ditesh Kumar wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 11:39 +0800, Molly Cheah wrote:
>

>>I will reply to Ditesh privately as I don't participate in personal
>>flame wars in a discussion forum...
>>

>Yeah, by the looks of it, your focus only seems to be to repeatedly bash
>the community in public.

Well then please enumerate here what I said that is considered as
bashing the community and precisely which community I'm bashing up as I
participate in several locally and internationally.

Molly