Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut andto dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeansand Sandals

> Well then please enumerate here what I said that is considered as
> bashing the community and precisely which community I'm bashing up as I
> participate in several locally and internationally.

Sigh. Go through this mailing list archives. Recall what you said during
AsiaOSS working group meetings and during the "coffee breaks". Recall
what you said when you attended the meetups.

You've consistently brought that the "so-called oss community doesn't do
nothing" message 9/10 times when I've seen you. And I don't even see you
that often.

If you think that's constructive criciticism, well ... I'm not surprised
why people don't consider you part of the community (as you mentioned
in /your/ message).

And now, I need to get back to real work.

Ditesh