Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Why are we blaming each other now ? Seem our altitude is no different that the people running the Parliament now ! Keep blaming, blaming and blaming !

Look at Apache group ? or even ObjectWeb in Europe, the groups contain more action than just words ! We need to put action in if we want some results and not just talk !

So let's wake up together and produce something !

"ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORD"

Hong Cheng