Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

As I said earlier is society. Are you are generalizing us as human being to become salesman ?

"We are all salesmen, whether we like it or not. We sell ourselves in many ways"

but the fact you are try to express yourself to become a saleman. Try to compare a kid in Iraq, do you think his/her goal of life is to become salesmen ?  Are we all salesmen now ? What if you are living in a war torn country ? Do you think selling is your goal of life compare with just surviving the harsh and cruel condition of war.

So my point stated earlier each and everyone of us has different point of view and you are generalizing it !  We are born with different set of DNA sequence or there is a set of DNA sequence that dictate that we must become salesman ? Life itself is unique and you don't see lion become salesman ?  Why ? or even ant become salesman ? Why ? In fact in the animal kingdom, they ignore our creation all together except the very fact they need to survive in their own ways.

As I stated earlier open source movement is more than just commercial. Is about expression of a group of people to some extend. Different group will have different goals.