Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dressforsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 13:45 +0800, Choong Hong Cheng wrote:
> Look at Apache group ? or even ObjectWeb in Europe, the groups contain
> more action than just words ! We need to put action in if we want some
> results and not just talk !

Wonderful that you see it this way!

Would it be possible for you to come to the meetup next week? We have
quite a bit of work to do to promote foss in malaysia and more hands are
always welcomed.

Ditesh