Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess?Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Looks like I have to learn all over again. Tell me which guru should I
depend on this time? Totally confusing, this open source thingy isn't
it? Free as in freedom and not as in beer, but I have to freely allow
everyone to download because thay can equate to be doctors.
Non-discriminatory and I lose my freedom to whom I chose to give my
application to.
....having an online demo of open source software, constitutes as use,
and hence I equate to being a "doctor" in the context..... Wow...Now you
are really frightening the doctors into using open source products. Now
I'm beginning to understand why even the Govt is having second thoughts
because whatever they develop they have to make them available to you so
that you can fork it etc etc.....

Sorry ran out of my time allocation for attending to such discussions as
this discussion can became really viral... Have an enjoyable weekend.
Molly