Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess?Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Nur Hussein wrote:
>     Congratulations, this post fulfills the unofficial myoss/ossig
>     criteria[1] of having at least one flame war a month.
>

> And yet I haven't replied to a single post[1] :) Have myoss/ossig
> flamewars lost their appeal? Film at 11.
>
> - Nur Hussein
>
> [1] Till now.

Yeah wouldn't you look at that, its not a flame war between Dinesh and
Hussein.  For being such a good boy you two get 1 cookie.  Thats right,
1 cookie between the two of you.

Now learn to share

--
aizat faiz: sleep to the power of z. -_-;;^zzz
strange symphonies - http://aizatto.com/

MyOSS: http://my-opensource.org