Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

I've made my point and I have no wish to drag this any further if you still don't get something as simple as this.

You're going way off tangent into war talk. I don't have to hardsell my views to you.