Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

Settle down Choong Hong Cheng. Relax. Take a trip to the Open Source Dress For Success University. You'll come out well groomed.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/03/31/1443217&tid=149

*grin*

- Nur Hussein