Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and todress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans andSandals

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 22:35 +1100, Colin Charles wrote:
> Are there minuted meeting minutes? Notes? Etc.?

There are. we from the community actually bothered to step up when
nobody else would.

But I'll need to get the OK from the AOSS folk, before I can send it to
you.

Ditesh