Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

On 4/3/06, Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote:

On 04/02/06 21:14 Colin Charles said the following:
> Please do. Tell them sharing with the community, is really caring

the obvious response to this is, what has the community done to deserve the
sharing ? or are they sitting hoping to get charity ? this sharing thing is
a two way street, if you dont give, you dont deserve to get.

"Let's share, with the government and with each other because sharing is caring. (It's true because it rhymes)" -- Stephen Colbert.