Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and to dressforsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans and Sandals

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 18:47 +0800, Nicholas A. Suppiah wrote:
> Hence, only those who are receiving the solution/system should get the
> sourcecode? Nothing is said about it being compulsory to give the source
> code to everyone (including those not having the solution/system).

That's not the issue. The issue is that the software is claimed to be
licensed under an OSI compliant license but allegedly violates OSI and
FSF criteria. This software also won an OSS award, and IF it violates
the OSI criteria, the award should be retracted.

Perhaps PCDOM may wish to clarify their license agreement for the
benefit of the rest of us.

Ditesh