Re: [ossig] Open source community needs a haircut and todress forsuccess? Should I loose my Kurtas (long asian shirts), Jeans andSandals

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 16:52 +0800, Molly Cheah wrote:
> Sorry you took offence. That's my views. My area of interest is
> healthcare. That disconnection statement was made at a workshop session
> in relation to training. It probably got repeated by the 15-20 people in
> the room attending the workshop.

Ok, you've identified the issue and looking at your past posts, it seems
that you've identified the issue some time ago.

My question to you is - what are you going to do about it except to
repeatedly complain that nothing is done by the "so called oss
community"?

When are *you* going to step up and do something about it, for a change?

Ditesh