[ossig] Re: [myoss] Speech on 9th Malaysia Plan(9)-FTAs - one-sidedagreements?

It's quite well written and covers the main issues. It gives some
measure of hope to see somebody with LKS's stature raise these issues in
the parliment.

I do know that members from BN have indicated concern on the FTA's in
their personal capacity. But I'm not sure if anybody from the ruling
coalition has spoken up publically (I have not followed national
politics in past, though I hear it makes for very entertaining and
occasionally, sad reading).

It would be a tragedy if this issue gets divided along partisan lines,
when some of the provisions (I've not read them all, so can't say all)
clearly affect everybody and nobody in their sane mind would say it
benefits Malaysia.

Ditesh