[Fwd: [ossig] If in doubt, nuke it. M$ security official says.]

I found one reason it needed to be installed. Motorola h/p could not be backup or transfer data without the software from that OS. Anyone knows how I can transfer between linux and the V360 series? I can detect the device but just do not have the filesystem type to be mounted.